Careers with Dollarama
We are presently recruiting for the following positions:
SAP HR Systems Analyst
Department: Information Technology
SAP HR Systems Analyst
The HR Systems Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day management of computerized human resource systems. He or she oversees the design, the implementation and the delivery of SAP based HR solutions in close collaboration with the entire team. The nature of the activities is focused on HR solutions optimization projects which consists of several evolving requests for solutions and applications already in place. These solutions will be mainly related to the payroll and time management modules of the SAP HR suite. He or she maintains the integrity and accuracy of data used by the Human Resources Department of the organization.
- Propose, design and validate SAP solutions as part of IT projects and carry out the work plan and necessary actions to implement the solutions that meet the needs in a timely manner.
- Estimate and validate the efforts required for the development of the solution.
- Document the solutions according to methodologies already in use (Solman, etc.).
- Create and validate the functional specifications of the developments and various requests for changes.
- Identify if external resources are required to deliver the identified developments.
- Configure the various SAP HR modules used: HR, Payroll, Organisation Management, Time Management and Benefits.
- Create, perform and validate unit tests (functional tests) of integrated, regressive and / or systems, from test cases to actual results.
- Maintain the system documentation to make sure it is up to date.
- Develop and update training materials as needed and train users when required.
- Act as a Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 resource person in the SAP HR and Payroll area of expertise for the HR, Payroll and Operations departments.
- Develop control tools and management performance indicators from SAP ECC 6.0.
- Perform data integrity checks throughout the system, analyze results and implement necessary modifications for both processes and user knowledge.
- Assign security roles and permissions to users and keep the list of information up to date.
- Implementation of Support Packs, changes to the laws and OSS notes.
- Five (5) years of experience in the configuration of the Payroll or Time management modules of the SAP HR suite.
- Experience with the use of Kronos Temps (an asset).
- Ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems, identify opportunities and propose recommendations in a very complex environment.
- Experience with the use of interfaces.
- Thorough and detail oriented.
- Capable of carrying out projects entrusted to him or her while respecting deadlines and budgets.
- Results oriented and action-driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Great ability to develop well-reasoned dossiers and propose innovative solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and deal with multiple dossiers simultaneously.
- Knowledge with the use of CONCUR (an asset).
- Bilingualism French and English (oral and written).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.