Sr Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for various budget, forecasting and operations related analysis, to support business decision making.
- Create, adapt and/or modify management reports related to budgets, forecasting or operations;
- Build and maintain models and business cases;
- Update and populate weekly and monthly reports;
- Perform various analysis of financial and operational performance;
- Generate charts or graphs to be included in management presentations; and
- Implement new work tools and performance indicators.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Accounting and/or similar;
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the retail business;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong statistics background;
- Organized, detail-oriented, meticulous and superior ability to play with numbers;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- SAP/BW experience and knowledge, an asset;
- Capacity to handle multiple requests with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and high-volume environment;
- Project management and strong communication skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.