Technician, Cash Management
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Cash Management, the Technician will be responsible for ensuring bank reconciliation, issuing refunds and contacting internal and external clients when issues need to be resolved.
- Ensure daily deposit reconciliation;
- Ensure bank reconciliation in order to validate the conciliation between the bank account and the company's account statements;
- Complete the necessary follow-ups in the event of a dispute over charges by credit card;
- Issue the appropriate credit notes and refunds for online purchases (Ecom);
- Enter journal entries in SAP, including counterfeit banknotes;
- Communicate with District Managers to get answers or when there is a need for additional information;
- Analyze change order operations and report problematic situations.
- College diploma (DEC) in accounting or any other relevant field;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of work experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite of applications, with proficiency in Excel;
- Attention to detail, organized and rigorous;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high volume environment;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.