Team Leader, Wrapping\Shipping
Reporting to the Shipping Supervisor, the Team Leader will support the management team in planning and organizing the daily operations of the department, allocating resources and executing processes, as well as maintaining a safe and positive work environment while respecting the values and ethics of Dollarama
- * Analyze floor operations, define priorities and allocate team resources according to the operational needs of the work shift;
- * Ensure the operational productivity of the team, and support members in achieving productivity targets;
- * Promote health and safety standards, and ensure that the team works in a safe environment;
- * Ensure that the team works in a safe environment and respect OHS standards;
- * Ensure that equipment inspection is done by the workers and that mechanical problems are addressed;
- * Ensure proper execution and integrity of all transactions performed by workers;
- * Analyze performance reports and forward the information to the appropriate people;
- * Validate time sheets (Dimensions);
- * Control the fluidity of the department to ensure that it is adequate;
- * Make recommendations related to the work environment and equipment used by the team;
- * Maintain the various key reports;
- * Ensure the maintenance of procedures related to the quality of the final product;
- * Participate in the implementation of continuous improvement procedures.
- ••••••• College degree in administration, supply chain, operations management, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- ••••••• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a similar position;
- ••••••• Ability to coordinate several activities at the same time and manage priorities;
- ••••••• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Excel;
- ••••••• Good communication and leadership skills;
- ••••••• Organized, rigorous and great attention to detail;
- ••••••• Ability to work in a dynamic and high-volume environment.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.