Team Leader – Evening shift
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Team Leader Evening Shift is responsible for planning and organizing evening shift warehouse activities, optimise resources and execution of process, ensure the inventory accuracy and maintain a positive and safe work environment while respecting values and business ethics.
- Plan and prioritize the warehouse activities pertaining to the specific area (reception, storage and expedition);
- Manage the individual KPI's of his team (CVP audit and follow up etc.);
- Lead team meetings to communicate evening plan (lifts and trans-pallets drivers, containers, etc.);
- Propose solutions to optimize productivity through process review and solve problems;
- Run reports many times a night to follow up on action plans, gaps like missing boxes, pick and put priorities etc.;
- Check on prices errors;
- Issue CVP reports, communicate actions plans and decide on evening shift priorities;
- Conduct researches on SAP as needed and address discrepancies;
- Prepare and participate in the transition meeting between the day and evening team - ensuring all information is passed on to the day shift;
- Coach and develop team members;
- Develop evening action plans based on SAP data, incidents, CVP meetings etc. and enter in UTRACK;
- Prepare pick for next day;
- Conduct audit on CDI process.
- Three (3) to five (5) years in a supervisory role experience in retail distribution an asset;
- Good knowledge of WMS (Warehouse Management Systems);
- Great knowledge of Excel and SAP an asset;
- Good skills in communication and coaching;
- Good organizational skills, teamwork, detail oriented and capacity of getting results in a fast pace environment;
- Available to work shifts including day shift if necessary;
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.