Senior Analyst, Inventory
Reporting to the Manager, Inventory Control, the incumbent will be responsible for analyzing all inventory movements and preparing standard and ad hoc reports on a periodic basis.
- Generate and analyze monthly store inventory management reports;
- Prepare journal entries and enter data in the computer system;
- Identify, analyze and communicate the financial impacts of inventory losses by store, by category and by product and propose control measures (operational and financial) to reduce losses;
- Build and maintain the loss prevention database and identify the key variables in reducing inventory loss;
- Participate in all stages of the physical inventory process for stores (calendar, reporting, reconciliation, journal entries);
- Analyze the depreciation of inventories and formulate recommendations on accounting provisions; and
- Participate in the documentation of internal control measures.
- Bachelor's degree in administration with a specialization in finance or accounting;
- Graduate degree is an asset;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience, ideally in a retail environment and having had an important technical role in inventory and other financial cycles;
- Experience in the manipulation and analysis of large databases as well as mathematical models;
- Advanced skills in Excel (macros) and various tools such as SAP BW;
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of SAP;
- Strong communication skills and be recognized for the creation of outstanding presentations for executive reviews;
- Show initiative and have a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and requests from multiple people, and
- Bilingualism (French and English)
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.