SAP/Mobile MM Solutions Functional Analyst
The SAP Mobile Functional Analyst acts as a member of the IOS Mobile Applications Development and SAP Solutions Team for store operations. The incumbent will be fully involved throughout the project life cycle (analysis, configuration, tests, implementation and support) of the digitalization of store processes.
- Collect, analyze and document business needs;
- Propose and recommend value-added solutions to meet the needs of users;
- Write the functional specifications for the SAP solutions, the mobile applications and send them to the developers;
- Define test plans for the mobile applications in coordination with the Quality Assurance Technician;
- Execute and document tests pertaining to SAP solutions;
- Follow up the tests with the Quality Assurance Technician and manage issues with the developers;
- Liaise with the Development Team and the Quality Assurance Analyst during project implementation phases;
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in implementation and/or support as a functional analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP, specifically the MM module.
- Good understanding of the SAP modules integration concept.
- Knowledge of SAP FIORI is an asset.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Good understanding of inventory and procurement management processes.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail sector are an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills with users and other team members.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience in writing test scenarios and perform quality checks of solutions.
- Ability to train and coach users as needed.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to manage time and priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools and
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.