Planning & Allocation Analyst
Working within the Replenishment team, the Planning and Allocation Analyst’s main responsibility is to carry out the purchasing and distribution of seasonal products and to carry out various analyses related to the products.
- Execute the purchasing of inventory at the SKU level;
- Prepare various purchasing and summary reports for the buying team;
- Ensure purchasing is in line with future performance goals for sales and inventory, and track actual results and variances;
- Execute the distribution of inventory at the SKU level to stores based on seasonal sales curves;
- Work with Distribution Centers/Warehouses to ensure inventory is shipped on time; and
- Review current performance and adjust future allocation and replenishment strategies accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field;
- Experience in product or retail environment is a definite asset;
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Possess strong communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of MS Office is required with proven Excel ability; and
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.