MM Replenishment Functional Analyst
The MM Replenishment Functional Analyst is responsible for the optimization of business processes related to replenishment, forecasts and seasonal merchandise. The incumbent will be actively involved in the complete approach of the systems implementation project. The MM ReplenishmentFunctional Analystacts as a member of the SAP Development and Support Team and is responsible for the portfolio of MM applications. The incumbent will participate fully throughout the project life cycle (analysis, configuration, tests, implementation and support) to implement user requests.
- Collect, analyze and document business needs.
- Analyze existing applications and document them.
- Propose and recommend value-added solutions to meet user needs.
- Configure the MM module.
- Write the functional specifications and send them to the developers.
- Execute and document unit and acceptance tests.
- Prepare users and train them.
- Determine and participate in the deployment strategy; and
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in implementation and/or support as a functional analyst.
- University education in accounting, finance or electronic data management.
- Work experience in supply chain management (an asset).
- In-depth knowledge of SAP, especially the MM module.
- Knowledge of other SAP modules such as WM, SD, FICO and PI (an asset).
- Ability and willingness to read ABAP code.
- Experience in ABAP programming (major asset).
- Good understanding of the integration process of SAP modules.
- Highly developed analytical mind.
- Interest in solving very complex problems.
- Good interpersonal skills with users and other team members.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Able to multitask.
- Ability to manage time and priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools; and
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.