Reporting to the Executive Assistant & Supervisor Administrative Services, the Mailroom Clerk will provide daily administrative support to the mail service and showroom at Dollarama’s head office and will also be a relief and backup support to the front desk reception area.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and packages;
- Work in collaboration with showroom staff to display product samples;
- Carry out clerical functions as required to support various departments;
- Act as a replacement and backup at the front desk reception; and
- Assist and support the team in any other tasks or projects.
- High School Diploma (DES) or equivalent;
- One (1) year of experience in a clerical field or similar;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with good working knowledge of Excel;
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Strong communication skills; and
- Customer service oriented.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.