Logistics Coordinator, Network Optimization
*Work schedule: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm*
Reporting to the Senior Network Optimization Manager, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the performance of various aspects of inbound and outbound transportation. Duties include supporting transportation logistics activities. He responds to emails from internal customers and works with various business partners to answer questions and also to resolve issues.
He accesses incoming emails and data, consolidates information, and produces daily and weekly reports necessary for the operation of the business. The coordinator must also keep certain information current in the SAP system, such as keeping information on transportation zones and transportation rates up to date. Additionally, he must perform certain manual transactions to facilitate the billing process.
The person in this position is also responsible for performing all day-to-day duties as assigned by their supervisor. This includes, but is not limited to, validating certain freight invoices.
- Update various reports upon request;
- Assist in producing new analyses (Excel and SAP);
- Perform transactions in SAP to confirm transportation movements;
- Contribute to maintaining the accuracy of carrier and store information;
- Ensure that information in systems and databases is current at all times;
- Escalate any issues quickly, accurately and appropriately following established procedures;
- Support the budget process and prepare data;
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP's);
- Write or modify work procedures for this position.
- DEC in transportation logistics or equivalent experience;
- Twelve (12) months experience in a similar position;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent work planning and organization skills;
- Good computer skills, particularly with Excel and Outlook; SAP is an asset;
- Experience in the retail industry or with the supply chain is an asset.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.