Junior Business Analyst, Ecommerce
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Project Management Ecommerce, the Junior Business Analyst, Ecommerce (Ecom) is responsible for carrying out and maintaining various content creation related to fulfillment and sales performance of different product categories online, as well as developing new management tools and reports for Dollarama’s online products.
- Build and upload enriched product content by collaborating with internal teams (Masterdata team, Warehouse, Replenishment etc) as well as with other key stakeholders;
- Modify and update article information in the Product Information Management system (PIM);
- Edit and upload product images in Product Information Management system (PIM) and Content Management System (CMS);
- Manage and maintain the classification of products as well as their series of attributes for each category in the PIM;
- Manage and edit taxonomy, hierarchy, classification and technical specifications of products;
- Align product content in Masterdata system as well as PIM and CSM systems; and
- Closely monitor and manage key indicators related to product content creation.
- Diploma, DEC or AEC in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the retail industry / Ecommerce environment is an asset;
- Strong analytical skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Flexible and easily adapts to changing environment;
- Excellent skills of MS Office with proficiency in Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset; and
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.