Junior Business Analyst
The Junior Business Analyst will be responsible for various analyzes related to budgets, forecasts and operations to support the business decision-making process.
- Create, automate or modify management reports related to budgets, forecasts and operations;
- Support the management team in performing daily tasks;
- Perform data entry;
- Communicate and follow up on new developments with field operators;
- Generate and update weekly and monthly reports;
- Implement new work tools and KPIs.
- University degree in mathematics, business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience, ideally in the retail industry;
- One (1) year of experience in a similar position is an asset;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Well organized with a keen eye for detail, as well as a great ability to work with numbers;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, SAP;
- Ability to tackle several projects simultaneously with tight deadlines, all in a dynamic and high-volume environment;
- Project management skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.