Installer, Store Setup
Working within the Store Setup team, the Installer is responsible for interior fixtures of new stores according to the company’s standards.
- Assemble shelving hardware
- Install cash counters, lockers, etc.
- Perform minor repair work
- Paint walls when required
- Install shelves and baskets
- Perform other related tasks as requested
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in similar functions such as renovation and/or construction
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work in a team and independently while following instructions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities
- Possess a valid driver's licence
- Available to travel and be out of town for several consecutive days every week
- Bilingualism (French and English), an asset
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.