Import Clerk – Proforma
The import clerk will be responsible to accurately enter the details of the sales contracts into SAP and converting/creating purchase orders and new articles in ERP system.
- Insert data into ERP system;
- Follow-up on repeat orders;
- Communicating with vendors;
- Calculate volume and weight and convert measurements (inches to centimeters etc);
- Create and format purchase order reports;
- Confirm with suppliers time, price and number of items; and
- Create new articles in ERP system.
- College Diploma (AEC) in Transportation & Logistics;
- At least one (1) to two (2) years of experience in office environment;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Detail oriented;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Capacity to work in a fast pace environment with high volume;
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills ; and
- Opportunity for recent graduate.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.