The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design of a wide variety of consumer products and their packaging and certain promotional items such as posters. The ideal candidate should be well organized, have solid communication skills and have an eye for detail.
- * Provide timely and accurate graphic art production, layout, design for consumer goods;
- * Insert bar-coding graphics to new and existing product packaging;
- * Create and/or modify packaging of goods;
- * Create and/or modify in-store signage;
- * Interface on a daily basis with the management team of the Art department on priorities and deadline requirements;
- * Interface with suppliers, buyers and the import department.
- * College diploma in Graphic Design;
- * Three (3) to twelve (12) months of experience in a similar role;
- * Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is an absolute must;
- * Comprehensive knowledge of the Macintosh operating system;
- * Good creative and design skills;
- * Well organized and detail oriented;
- * Good communication skills;
- * Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- * Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.