Ecommerce Warehouse Supervisor
The Ecommerce Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for setting up, executing and supervising the Ecommerce warehouse operations. The incumbent will participate in the launch of the Ecommerce operations and will synchronize staff increase to support growth and guarantee success.
- Plan and supervise proper daily receiving, warehousing and shipping activities according to the online orders;
- Ensure consolidation and repackaging of orders if necessary;
- Ensure timely orders compliance and quality;
- Manage merchandise return process;
- Manage KPI related to Ecommerce operations
- Contribute to the establishment of efficient procedures
- Propose solutions to optimize productivity through process review and solve problems;
- Conduct investigations in SAP as needed and address discrepancies;
- Ensure all POs are properly closed in SAP and that supporting documents are provided when needed;
- Act as a liaison between the different departments;
- Oversee the recruitment and the integration of new employees;
- Train and coach new employees;
- Manage write-off and discrepancies report procedures;
- Regularly monitor the accuracy of the inventory and accompany the cyclical Inventory Manager when needed;
- Promote best practices and compliance with Health and Safety standards;
- Control the proper functioning of equipments and manage the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for the material handling equipment; and
- Perform internal audits of his department and participate in the development of action plans.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader;
- Proven track record in implementing and managing operations growth;
- Experience in Ecommerce (an asset);
- Experience in continuous improvement (an asset);
- Intermediate level on Excel;
- Good knowledge of SAP/ WMS (an asset);
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical capabilities;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability in mentoring, coaching and developing employees;
- Ready to perform manual tasks;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Capability to work on his own or with a team;
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.