As a member of the replenishment team, the Demand Planner is responsible for the replenishment of several product categories. Accordingly, he/she will have to maintain an appropriate stock level for each item by analyzing the sales and determining the needs while taking into account all the flows of the different goods.
- Build sales forecasts for hundreds of items.
- Communicate with suppliers to follow up on orders.
- Work closely with buyers to optimize sales.
- Ensure proper distribution of goods to stores according to seasonality.
- Plan and control the warehouse inventory level by establishing the quantities to be ordered for replenishment purposes.
- Collaborate with the warehouse / distribution centre to ensure that the inventory is sent to stores within the agreed timeframe.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar position.
- University degree in Business Administration / Operations Management and Logistics or a combination of training and equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in the retail sector is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.