Reporting to the Team Leader, the Sales and Replenishment Analyst is responsible for the replenishment of several product categories of year round goods and to maintain an appropriate level of stock for each article by analyzing sales.
- Analyze sales to determine the quantitative demand of hundreds of domestic and imported goods.
- Communicate with suppliers to solve various problems and assess their performance using various reports.
- Ensure the distribution of adequate quantities of items to stores.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a related field.
- University degree in Business Administration/Logistics or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Experience in product/retail environment is an asset.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP is an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.