Data Entry Clerk, Payroll
As a member of the payroll team, the clerk is responsible for entering data in the SAP software and the Kronos platform.
*Six (6) month contractual position*
- Enter payroll data in employee payroll records in the SAP software at all payroll periods;
- Manually enter time data in Kronos: modifications to vacation schedules, vacation adjustments during "retroactive" periods, historical entries and corrections to timesheets;
- Validate the data entered in the various systems to ensure accuracy;
- Take note of any discrepancies or errors in order to correct them on a daily basis;
- Contact store managers by phone in the event of issues or incomplete data;
- Assist the payroll technician in some of his functions, if necessary; and
- Perform all other related tasks in the payroll department.
- High school diploma;
- A minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of SAP HR / Payroll and Kronos (an asset);
- Attention to detail and precision as well as thoroughness;
- Computer-literate person with good knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to perform individual work in a dynamic work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; and
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.