Customer Service Representative – Ecom
The E-commerce Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison agent between Dollarama and external customers. The person ensures that electronic orders are processed according to established procedures while ensuring that courteous and professional customer service is provided.
- Manage emails received in connection with E-commerce orders and depending on the problem, process them or send them to the appropriate internal department;
- Identify, analyze and propose solutions to order problems while providing quality customer service;
- Document tickets in the ServiceNow ticketing system and assign them to the appropriate groups;
- Ensure that exception orders are completed quickly and ensure follow up;
- Identify operational issues in order to improve processes to ensure a rigorous and quality process;
- Support the Operation Director, Service Centre and the Team Leader, Customer Service and E-commerce for all requests related to E-commerce orders; and
- Act as Agent, Service Centre when required and according to operational needs.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) or Attestation of College Studies (AEC);
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a role related to customer service or call centre;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and focused on customers;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Thoroughness, meticulousness and good professional ethics;
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and proven to be a good listener;
- Ability to create interpersonal relationships and work in a team;
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Computer systems skills; and
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.