Coordinator, Maintenance Operations
Under the supervision of the Manager, Maintenance; the Maintenance Operations Coordinator plans and organizes the maintenance work carried out for the stores. He is the link between the maintenance vendors and Dollarama.
- Support the stores by dispatching requests and following up on open requests to ensure work is completed in a respectable time frame.
- Act as a liaison between head office and maintenance vendors (National Vendors under contract).
- Coordinate the day-to-day scheduling of work to be completed in stores.
- Adapt and work with the procedures in place (Service Now).
- Ensure vendor compliance.
- Maintain open communication with sub-contractors and maintenance vendors.
- Visit stores and meet contractors on site to discuss particular issues.
- Oversee contracts for certain maintenance aspects.
- Manage utility accounts.
- Coordinate maintenance services for newly opened stores.
- Create and update maintenance charts and spreadsheets.
- Prioritize emails and calls from the field.
- Responsible for inputting, modifying and maintaining data in Kronos and SAP.
- Partake in the roll out and execution of maintenance projects.
- Support maintenance manager with special tasks and requests.
- University degree in Management, Administration, Business or any relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experiences in the construction or maintenance field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge and presentation skills especially with Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Detail oriented and professional attitude.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Constant communication between vendors, coworkers, stores and landlords
- Capacity to work in a fast pace environment with high volume.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple ongoing tasks and projects.
- Flexible to work outside normal business hours; emergency issues on weekends and evenings.
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.