Coordinator, Import (Proforma)
Reporting to the Manager, Import, the Import Coordinator will support by leading and coordinating the team assignments to ensure efficiency, accuracy and tasks deadlines. The incumbent will act as the liaison between the Import Clerks and Management.
- * Coordinate and assign tasks among team members;
- * Perform data entry of the sales contracts into SAP;
- * Identify import issues, analyze, and assist with resolution for complex problems;
- * Responsible for initial training of employees (new hires, revised procedures, and SAP);
- * Convert/create purchase orders and new articles in ERP system;
- * Perform data analysis and reporting;
- * Follow-up on repeat orders;
- * Communicate with vendors;
- * Evaluate the appropriate shipping method in accordance with incoterms;
- * Convert measurements to optimize and consolidate cargo's volumes and weights; and
- * Confirm time, price, and number of items with suppliers.
- * Diploma, AEC or DEC in Transportation, International Commerce, Logistics or similar field;
- * Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in import, retail industry is an asset;
- * Two (2) years of experience with SAP MM;
- * Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and skills;
- * Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- * Ability to motivate and lead team members in achieving the department's objectives and goals;
- * Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume;
- * Well organized, meticulous and detail oriented; and
- * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.