Reporting to the Manager, Import, the Consolidation Clerk will be responsible to provide support throughout the steps of the transportation and import process.
- Contact suppliers mainly in China in order to make sure goods are ready on time;
- Arrange shipments out from overseas and ensure full containers;
- Check cargo's volume, weight, and consolidate LCL cargo into containers;
- Coordinate with suppliers and freight forwarders;
- Follow up on late shipments and delayed orders; and
- Insert data into ERP system (SAP).
- College Diploma (AEC) in Transportation, Logistics or in a similar field;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in an import/export or logistics role;
- Good analytical skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume;
- Knowledge of MS Office is required with proven Excel ability;
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset; and
- Fluent in English, oral and written (French is an asset).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.