The clerk will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks associated with importing merchandise and for providing support for many steps of the transportation and import process.
- Contact suppliers mainly in China in order to make sure goods are ready on time;
- Check cargo's volume, weight and consolidate LCL cargo into containers;
- Arrange shipments out from overseas and build the container to capacity;
- Coordinate with supplier and freight forwarder;
- When the shipment is ready, follow up for late shipments and late orders; and
- Enter data into ERP system.
- College Diploma (AEC) in Transportation & Logistics;
- At least two (2) to three (3) years of experiences in the field;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Capacity to work in a fast pace environment with high volume;
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills;
- Experience in the retail industry is a definite asset; and
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.