Clerk, Import (Proforma)
The Proforma Import Clerk’s main responsibility is to accurately enter details of the sales contracts into SAP, and to convert and create purchase orders and new articles in the ERP system.
- Insert data into the ERP system;
- Follow-up on repeat orders;
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers;
- Calculate volume and weight, and convert measurements for the containers;
- Create new articles in the ERP system;
- Create and format purchase order (PO) reports; and
- Confirm with suppliers' time, price, and number of items.
- College Diploma (AEC) in Transportation, Logistics or in a similar field;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a data entry or import;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Good analytical skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume;
- Knowledge of MS Office is required with proven Excel ability;
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset; and
- Fluent in English, oral and written (French is an asset).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.