Clerk, First Line
As a member of the payroll team, the clerk will respond to calls and emails according to established deadlines. The incumbent will respond to simple requests, validate the receipt of documents and transmit complex requests to a higher level.
- Answer phone calls and respond to questions from internal customers according to established deadlines;
- Document requests in a database and consult different systems to collect relevant information in order to resolve reported issues;
- Resolve certain requests according to established guidelines and deadlines;
- Refer more complex issues to higher-level resources;
- Validate the integrity of the data entered in SAP, note any disparities and ensure corrective actions;
- Follow up on missing forms with stores;
- Collaborate with data entry clerks and replace them in their absence;
- Classify various documents.
- High school diploma;
- Minimum of three (3) to twelve (12) months of relevant experience;
- Customer service oriented and professionalism with respect to communications and interventions;
- Organizational skills, thoroughness and procedural efficiency;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume environment;
- Knowledge of Excel and Outlook;
- Knowledge of SAP and Kronos (an asset);
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.