BW Functional Analyst
The BW Functional Analyst is responsible for conducting business needs assessments and must support users by recommending innovative solutions. The incumbent must have advanced knowledge of BW tools and their integration. The incumbent will be a member of the SAP Development and Support Team and must develop and maintain solutions designed around the BW module. The incumbent will fully participate throughout the entire project life cycle (analysis, configuration, tests, development and support) to implement user requests.
- Provide support and manage changes requested by the profession.
- Fast and efficient response to support issues.
- Ensure the evolutionary maintenance of the BW solution.
- Participate in the operational monitoring of BW treatments within the BI Team.
- Analyse and document business needs.
- Create functional schematics and document solutions.
- Occasional training of users on reporting tools.
- Follow up with internal customers and
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the BW support process.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP BW tools.
- ABAP knowledge is essential.
- Basic ECC retail process knowledge is an asset.
- SAP HANA knowledge is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of the BEx Analyser tool.
- Knowledge of Web Intelligence and Crystal reports are complementary assets.
- Service-minded and concerned about customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills with users and other team members.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to easily toggle between support mode and project mode and
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.