Buyers Administrative Clerk
Working within Dollarama’s Buying and Import department, the Buyers Administrative Clerk’s main responsibility is to provide support by assisting the team of Buyers and Assistant Buyers with administrative duties.
- Oversee and optimize daily administrative tasks;
- Evaluate samples and send approvals;
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors;
- Send quotation requests and perform quotation evaluations;
- Assist in creating purchase orders, article, and vendor set up in the system;
- Research packaging, labeling and product requirements for new projects to ensure compliance;
- Create and maintain various documents to optimize backup sourcing options;
- Follow-up on new item orders, shipments and samples from suppliers;
- Verify and ensure quality control of all products (Pre-production and production samples, as well as ongoing shipments);
- Maintain up to date information on products weights, dimensions, pictures, specifications etc; and
- Request and review product quotes from vendors and acquire all relevant information necessary for product ordering.
- Bachelor's degree, DEC or AEC in Supply Chain or related field;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the retail sector is an asset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests at a time;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities;
- Strong organizational skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset); and
- Bilingual (English & French).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.