Analyst, Seasonal Replenishment (Dollarcity)
As a member of the Replenishment team, the Seasonal Analyst will be responsible for ensuring a timely coordination and execution of the main seasonal purchasing activities such as assortment reviews, placing orders, follow ups with vendors on PO confirmation, and monitoring shipping delays. This position is to support our South American partner, Dollarcity, operating in El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia, and Peru.
- Review seasonal assortments prior to the purchasing for the new season year;
- Review and update master data parameters to ensure data inputs are correct in SAP;
- Place purchasing orders to the vendors;
- Review ready dates and quantities on purchase orders;
- Follow up on vendor production and shipping delays;
- Generate reports to provide visibility for seasonal product flows, inventory, lead times, etc.; and
- Prepare various analysis and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or equivalent;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in product or retail environment is an asset;
- Proficiency in the development of MS Excel spreadsheets and a good working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong analytics skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Quick learner with an ability to effectively operate under tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of SAP (asset); and
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.