Analyst, Corporate Finance and Treasury (Contract Position – 18 months)
Reporting directly to the Vice President and Treasurer in a small finance team, the Analyst, Corporate Finance and Treasury will support the Treasurer in various aspects of the treasury function and will also provide support to the accounting team.
- Produce reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for the executive team;
- Monitor foreign currency transactions and their current positions;
- Produce weekly reports with Bloomberg terminal and monitor financial markets;
- Assist in monitoring investor base (equity and fixed income);
- Provide support on financing transactions and monitoring of current bonds outstanding;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting for the CFO;
- Assist the Treasurer in creating Board presentations;
- Assist the Treasurer in building the annual corporate budget;
- Perform payback analysis on recently opened stores;
- Perform any other tasks required by the Treasurer and/or CFO.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a treasury or corporate finance role;
- Professional designation (CPA, CFA) or in the process of getting one, an asset;
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Advanced level with Excel, Word, Power Point;
- Experience with SAP, an asset;
- Experience with Bloomberg, an asset;
- Experience in the retail industry, a definite asset; and
- Bilingualism (French/English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.