Administrative Clerk, Shipping Marks
The Shipping Marks Clerk will provide support to the graphic design team by creating shipping mark templates, updating product artwork, and sending files to suppliers.
- Create shipping mark templates to be applied to shipping boxes;
- Verify pre-print proofs and carton mock-ups;
- Contact suppliers to obtain information and send artwork files to suppliers;
- Generate and/or modify packaging design of goods;
- Assist with all administrative tasks required in the department.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience in a product/retail environment is a definite asset;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Knowledge of the Macintosh operating system;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment;
- Organized, detail-oriented and good communication skills;
- Bilingualism (English and French).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.