Administrative Clerk, Art
The Administrative Clerk, Art is responsible to provide support to the graphic design team by updating artwork, creating shipping marks and sending artwork to suppliers.
- Create shipping marks by applying templates to boxes;
- Create labels and add UPC codes to existing labels;
- Contact suppliers to obtain information and send final artwork;
- Assist with all administrative tasks required in the department;
- Generate and/or modify packaging design of goods; and
- Insert bar-coding graphics to existing product packaging.
- Experience with shipping marks creation is an asset;
- Experience in product/retail environment is an important asset;
- Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Macintosh operating system;
- Superior creative and design skills;
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment; and
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.