Assistant Team Leader
Port Alberni, BC
Job Title: Assistant Team Leader
Port Alberni, BC V9Y8K2
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Management team in overseeing the daily retail store operations. In the absence of the management team, the Assistant Team Leader acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD), and ensures that assigned tasks are completed, store opening/closing procedures are followed, and employees work safely.
- Approximately one (1) year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
- Work schedule to be determined based on store operational needs;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Demonstrates leadership, organizational and teamwork skills; and
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your resume.
* Required fields